French Coffee Macarons/Macarons Français Au Café/For Mac Attack 7

This month's challenge at Mac attack is "MacTell Me A Story!" and our favourite book as a child. Mine,  was "One thousand and one nights"‎.  I basically grew up on this book.

Shahrazad or Chahrasad, who was married to the mad King Shahrayar took me to her wonderful tales of the Arabian nights, a world where I enjoyed reading about Ali Baba, the Forty Thieves, Sindibad, Aladdin and the magic lamp and many other mystical creatures.  I saw Shahrazad as a great heroine, who succeeded to entertain the mad Sultan with adventures, and who  saved her own life as well as the female population through storytelling.  So I made these coffee macarons for Shahrazad and her King who was sleepless  and restless, yet pleased with the prospect of hearing her endless stories.

I’m submitting this post to MACTWEETS, a LOVELY BLOG devoted to MACARONS. Please check it out! The round up will be posted on the 15th of May.

For recipe, I always use my usual recipe adapted from La cuisine de Mercotte, the Queen of French Macarons!.
Mamatkamal

Comments

Sushma Mallya said…
Perfect & beautiful macarons, love coffee flavour
ann low said…
I always said you're the macarons queen! So perfect ;)
Marina said…
Looks delicious and perfectly macarons.Ciao
Alessandra said…
Tu me etonnes avec tes Macarons, ils sont fantastique.
Baci Alessandra
fimere said…
bien réussi parfaitement beaux et délicieux je t'en félicite et bravo
bonne soirée
The Hyper Cook said…
That looks super delicious mama.. tbarkallah 3leek!
Barbara Bakes said…
Perfect macs as usual. A perfect tribute to Shahrazad.
Sarah said…
Lovely interpretation and wonderful flavours.
Jamie said…
Ah, you always make such beautiful, perfect macs! I love coffee macs and yes I do think that Shaharazad could have used a good shot of coffee to keep her up all night telling stories. Love seeing each of your entries for Mactweets and thrilled that you bake with us!
Cecilia said…
A thousand and one nights was one of my favorites too! I have never made coffee macs and I so love coffee. Your filling look so creamy and delicious.
waouh c'est une vraie réussite, ils sont superbe! Tu as vraiment la main!
Deeba PAB said…
A mac baker after my very heart ... you know coffee is right up my street! Gorgeous macs Mamat, love them! Thanks for joining us at MacTweets!!
Bonnie said…
I love the photo of the inside of your macaron. It looks perfectly moist and baked. And the way that you piped your filling is beautiful too. I love Arabian Nights as well.
Michele said…
Wow! These are just gorgeous and perfect macarons!
Unknown said…
bonjour chere amie
wallh devant tes macarons je reste la bouche ouverte
je n arriverais jamais
j ai meme peur d essayer
et toi tu es le top des macarrons
bravo ma chere et gros bisous a ta famille